- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: August 2016
Introduction On August 25th, 2016 Lookout released research, conducted in partnership with The Citizen Lab (Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto), about a sophisticated, targeted, and persistent mobile attack on iOS that uses three zero-day vulnerabilities called “Trident.” … Continue reading
Introduction Today I received a book written by fellow MVP and all round cool Australian James C. Bannan. It was the long awaited Learn System Center Configuration Manager in a month of lunches which is published by Manning. I’ve met … Continue reading
Introduction Google announced the general availability of the Android Nougat update (also known as Android N or Android 7.0). Since the day the developer preview bits first became available back in March 2016, the Intune team has been testing our … Continue reading
Introduction Another month, another release, this time System Center Configuration Manager 1608 (Technical Preview). Microsoft are developing updates for ConfigMgr at a commendable rate. Kudos to David and the rest of the ConfigMgr team. What’s New in 1608 Application Requests … Continue reading
Introduction Microsoft is excited to announce the availability of deep technical training on MVA. This course is designed to cover security and mobility scenarios in depth and help organizations learn and deploy all of the EMS services. Topics like deploying … Continue reading