- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- How can I quickly create a Hyper-V Virtual Machine using PowerShell
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Category Archives: 1607
How can I use Express Updates when patching Windows 10 with Quality Updates in System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch) ?
Introduction Windows 10 Enterprise first shipped in July 2015 with Windows 10 version 1507, and since then there have been 2 versions, Windows 10 version 1511 and Windows 10 version 1607. In spring of this year (2017) we will see … Continue reading
Introduction Brad Anderson (corporate vice president for Enterprise Mobility at Microsoft) wrote a blog post today about “What ConfigMgr Customers were Doing During the 2016 Holiday Break” and it revealed how a question posed by their own staff internally was … Continue reading
Why does the Windows 10 1607 reinstall in PXE scenario fail sometimes for BitLockered UEFI enabled computers ?
Introduction Reinstalling computers via PXE boot (in WinPE) is still a valid OSD scenario, however that method brings challenges not least when UEFI capable hardware is in place and when that hardware is also encrypted with Bitlocker. The above HTA … Continue reading
Introduction It’s a little over a year now since Windows 10 was first released and during that time three versions have been released. Windows 10 1507 – (build 10240) Windows 10 1511 – (build 10586) Windows 10 1607 – (build … Continue reading
Introduction Windows 10 version 1607 was released this week and Microsoft have released the administrative templates required to manage it (the .admx files). Download the admx templates To get the ADMX templates for Windows 10 version 1607, go to this … Continue reading