- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Category Archives: 1606
How can I install System Center Configuration Manager version 1606 (Current Branch) on Windows Server 2016 with SQL 2016
Introduction In a previous guide I showed you how to install System Center Configuration Manager version 1511 (Current Branch) on Windows Server 2012R2. Times are changing fast in this cloud-first mobile-first world, and as a result the System Center Configuration … Continue reading
Why does the Windows 10 1607 reinstall in PXE scenario fail sometimes for BitLockered UEFI enabled computers ?
Introduction Reinstalling computers via PXE boot (in WinPE) is still a valid OSD scenario, however that method brings challenges not least when UEFI capable hardware is in place and when that hardware is also encrypted with Bitlocker. The above HTA … Continue reading
Update Rollup 1 for System Center Configuration Manager current branch, version 1606, is now available
Introduction Update Rollup 1 for System Center Configuration Manager current branch, version 1606, is now available. This update is available for installation in the Updates and Servicing node of the Configuration Manager console. Please note that if the Service Connection … Continue reading
Introduction Microsoft has released yet another update for System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch), this time it’s version 1606. Once again, we’re pleased to announce that we’ve released a new version of our System Center Configuration Manager current branch (1606) … Continue reading
Engage with Microsoft directly about System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch) – version 1606 on June 30th
Introduction Microsoft is hosting a live Q+A session on reddit.com/r/sccm for the upcoming 1606 release on 6/30 1-5 PM PST. This is some seriously cool stuff ! What is an AMA? AMA = Ask Me Anything (related to ConfigMgr) The … Continue reading