- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Category Archives: Azure AD
Introduction In a previous post you reviewed what Windows Information Protection (WIP) is and how you can configure Intune to use it, you then deployed a WIP policy to a group of users and verified the end result on a … Continue reading
Introduction Yesterday I attended an informative webcast with Meyyammai (Maya) Subramanian and Michael Niehaus about Windows 10 AutoPilot entitled Webcast + live Q&A on Windows AutoPilot: July 27th. Windows 10 AutoPilot is the future of Windows deployment and uses elements from … Continue reading
Introduction Use of personal devices for work, as well as employees working outside the office, may be changing how your organization manages devices. Certain parts of your organization might require deep, granular control over devices, while other parts might seek … Continue reading
New training on MVA covers Azure AD, Intune, Information Protection, Advanced Treat Analytics, and Cloud App Security
Introduction Microsoft have released a bunch of new training material covering Azure AD, Intune, Information Protection, Advanced Treat Analytics, and Cloud App Security on the Microsoft Virtual Academy site. The course is detailed and very well put together and covers … Continue reading
Introduction Microsoft is excited to announce the Preview of device-based policies for Azure AD Conditional Access! These policies help you stay in control of your organization’s data by restricting access to enterprise managed devices. Policies can be applied on a … Continue reading