- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Category Archives: iOS
Introduction According to Microsoft, Microsoft Graph is: …your entry to automate things in the cloud via the Microsoft Graph API. This API gives you access to AzureAD, Excel, Intune, Outlook, OneDrive, OneNote, SharePoint, and more. Microsoft Graph is a RESTful … Continue reading
Introduction System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1609 is now available, and it offers the following new features: Windows 10 Upgrade Analytics – Assess and analyze device readiness and compatibility with Windows 10 to allow smoother upgrades. This is done … Continue reading
Introduction Unwanted applications such as those preinstalled on some devices can be a cause of concern for customers managing corporate-owned devices. Also, some organizations need to have specific control over which applications can be installed on their devices from public … Continue reading
Introduction On August 25th, 2016 Lookout released research, conducted in partnership with The Citizen Lab (Munk School of Global Affairs, University of Toronto), about a sophisticated, targeted, and persistent mobile attack on iOS that uses three zero-day vulnerabilities called “Trident.” … Continue reading
New in Intune: Block contact sync, conditional access support for Skype for Business Online, and more
The Microsoft Intune team is always working on new features and service enhancements. This month we’re introducing some new features that allow you to manage apps and devices with a higher level of control; these and other enhancements are being … Continue reading