- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: January 2016
How can I configure client settings and install the ConfigMgr client agent in System Center Configuration Manager Current Branch
Introduction At the start of this series of step by step guides you installed System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch), then you configured discovery methods. Next you configured boundaries to get an understanding of how automatic site assignment and content … Continue reading
Introduction Microsoft has developed a new version of PowerShell ISE called PowerShell ISE Preview. Installation To install it you must be running Windows PowerShell v.5. That’s the version of PowerShell that ships with Windows 10, if you want to check … Continue reading
Spot the difference, maintenance windows versus service windows, Microsoft is listening and fixing !
Microsoft is listening to feedback at a tremendous rate, and this is a good thing. Lately people have been worried about the perceived lack of quality associated with pushing out fast paced releases, but Microsoft is not only developing at … Continue reading
Microsoft has released update 1601, the latest Technical Preview for System Center Configuration Manager. In the screenshot above you can see that Technical Preview 1512 is installed and 1601 is downloading. Some of the new features that are available in … Continue reading
HOTFIX: DistMgr is slow to process .pul files from pull DPs in System Center Configuration Manager version 1511
Here’s some information on a new Configuration Manager hotfix we released to address a problem in the following scenario: You’re running Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager version 1511. You create a large number of packages (for example, several hundred) and … Continue reading