- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- How can I quickly create a Hyper-V Virtual Machine using PowerShell
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Introduction You may have inadvertently installed your new hierarchy using the Evaluation edition setting shown below when manually installing the site. Or, if you automated the installation using a method such as as this, perhaps you forgot to change the … Continue reading
Spot the difference, maintenance windows versus service windows, Microsoft is listening and fixing !
Microsoft is listening to feedback at a tremendous rate, and this is a good thing. Lately people have been worried about the perceived lack of quality associated with pushing out fast paced releases, but Microsoft is not only developing at … Continue reading
A scenario we hear about from customers is that the IT Pro wants to deploy MSI apps to MDM managed Windows devices (devices that do not run the Configuration Manager client software). Today we are making available a new extension … Continue reading
The Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Toolkit contains fifteen downloadable tools to help you manage and troubleshoot Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager. The following list provides specific information about each tool in the toolkit. Note: Items … Continue reading
Now available: Cumulative Update 2 for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SP1 and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP2
Cumulative Update 2 (CU2) for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SP1 and System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP2 is now available as a hotfix download from KB 3100144. This update contains fixes for issues in various areas including software distribution and content … Continue reading