- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Category Archives: Assessment and Deployment Kit
Introduction Microsoft have released both Windows 10 version 1703 and ADK 1703 today, one is on MSDN the other on Microsoft’s download site. Download the media Download Windows ADK 1703 Download Windows 10 version 1703 What’s new in Windows 10 … Continue reading
Introduction If you are using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 to migrate your computers from Windows XP to Windows 7 (or Windows 8) then you’ll be using USMT 5 (from the Windows 8 ADK). The return codes and error … Continue reading
How can I set the DPI setting when deploying Windows 8 to the Microsoft Surface Pro with Configuration Manager 2012 SP1?
Introduction If you’ve followed my previous guide here, you’ll have learned how to Deploy Windows 8 to the Microsoft Surface Pro using Configuration Manager 2012 SP1, however that guide didn’t show you how to set the DPI (dots per inch) … Continue reading
Introduction AT the build conference in San Francisco yesterday Microsoft unveiled a preview version of Windows called Windows 8.1, and in conjunction with the recent release of System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager preview, we have the ability to deploy … Continue reading
Introduction I’ve seen reports about problems with PXE boot specifically related to the boot images not getting properly upgraded during the upgrade to Service Pack 1, and I came across this problem yesterday, the suggested fix’s published by others online … Continue reading