- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- How can I quickly create a Hyper-V Virtual Machine using PowerShell
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Category Archives: Windows 8
Introduction If you are using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager SP1 to migrate your computers from Windows XP to Windows 7 (or Windows 8) then you’ll be using USMT 5 (from the Windows 8 ADK). The return codes and error … Continue reading
Introduction Sometimes things don’t go as planned, you are deploying an operating system to a computer and the task sequence fails. You can use normal troubleshooting methods such as press F8 and review the smsts.log in CMTrace review … Continue reading
How can I set the DPI setting when deploying Windows 8 to the Microsoft Surface Pro with Configuration Manager 2012 SP1?
Introduction If you’ve followed my previous guide here, you’ll have learned how to Deploy Windows 8 to the Microsoft Surface Pro using Configuration Manager 2012 SP1, however that guide didn’t show you how to set the DPI (dots per inch) … Continue reading
Have you ever seen this in Windows 8 ? a non functional store with a nice message telling you… “We weren’t able to connect to the store. This might have happened because of a server problem or the network connection … Continue reading
In Part 1 of this series we created our new LAB, we got the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager ISO and extracted it, then copied it to our Active Directory server. We then created the System Management container in AD, … Continue reading