- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- How can I quickly create a Hyper-V Virtual Machine using PowerShell
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Category Archives: Surface Pro 4
How can I use PowerShell to deploy Windows 10 x64 to the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 using MDT 2013 Update 2
Introduction In a previous post I showed you how you can deploy Windows 10 x64 (version 1507) to the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 using MDT 2013 Update 1. This script has been updated with the following changes: Windows 10 … Continue reading
What to do if your Surface Pro 4 is hanging during OSD via System Center 2012 R2 SP1 Configuration Manager ?
Problem During Windows 10 TH2 Enterprise x64 deployments (1511) you may notice that the Surface Pro 4 is hanging when getting devices ready at around the 30 % mark (see photo). Leaving the device alone will probably not help as … Continue reading
Introduction This short post is to show you how easy it is to setup Windows Hello (login to the device using facial recognition) on your new surface Pro 4 or Surface Book. To setup Windows Hello on the Surface Book … Continue reading
Introduction After powering on a brand new Surface Pro 4 or a Surface Book, you might be interested in testing out the really cool feature called Windows Hello which allows you to login to Windows using facial recognition. Awesome. Problem … Continue reading
Introduction With the release of Microsoft’s Surface Book and Surface Pro 4 products today (October 26th, 2015) administrators will want to start imaging them with their corporate image right away. Download the drivers One of the first questions they’ll have … Continue reading