- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: September 2015
How to fix “Warning: An update to the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager Cmdlet Library is available.”
Introduction If you are using PowerShell to automate tasks in ConfigMgr (and you should be) you may receive a warning when running a ConfigMgr cmdlet (in a script) such as the one below if you had previously installed the Configuration … Continue reading
Introduction Microsoft have just released another extension for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager SP1 and this one adds suport for iOS 9 in Intune integrated environments. Here‘s the blog post about that. Requirements This extension requires that you are … Continue reading
In preparation for the next version of ConfigMgr, Microsoft has pushed out yet another version of the product. This update adds the following new capabilities to a previously installed Technical Preview 3 site: This update is the first to be … Continue reading
How can I deploy a customized Windows 10 start menu using System Center 2012 R2 SP1 Configuration Manager ?
Introduction In previous posts I showed you how you can upgrade to System Center 2012 R2 SP1 Configuration Manager and how to Deploy Windows 10 x64 Enterprise. In this post I’ll explain how you can customize the Windows 10 start … Continue reading
Introduction Just 28 days after the first release of MDT 2013 Update 1 (build 6.3.8290.1000), Microsoft have released a new build (build 6.3.8298.1000) which resolves several of the bugs encountered in the previous release. Download the new version The … Continue reading