- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: November 2016
Introduction System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1611 is now available, and it offers the following new features: Task Sequence content pre-caching: This feature allows you to Pre-cache content on clients for available deployments for OS Upgrade task sequences with … Continue reading
Introduction Microsoft has released yet another update for System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch), this time it’s version 1610, that means that since System Center Configuration Manager’s (Current Branch) first release there have been the following releases: 1511 (Initial release, … Continue reading
Why does the Windows 10 1607 reinstall in PXE scenario fail sometimes for BitLockered UEFI enabled computers ?
Introduction Reinstalling computers via PXE boot (in WinPE) is still a valid OSD scenario, however that method brings challenges not least when UEFI capable hardware is in place and when that hardware is also encrypted with Bitlocker. The above HTA … Continue reading
Support for Version 1511 of the Current Branch of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager ending soon
Introduction The Current Branch (CB) of System Center Configuration Manager is governed by the Microsoft Modern Lifecycle Policy. Under the Modern Lifecycle Policy, support will be provided continuously if customers stay current by following the servicing guidelines. For Configuration Manager … Continue reading