So what’s new in 1905TP ?
What isn’t new, there are SO MANY new features it’s unreal !
- Improved control over WSUS Maintenance
- Improvments to Configuration Manager Console
Now you can select a device in devices, and click on the Collections tab.
- Configure the maximum run time for software updates
- Windows Defender Application Guard file trust criteria
- Application groups
- Task sequence as an app model deployment type
- BitLocker management
MBAM capabilities !
One of 2 BitLocker related logs on the client (shown below)
Note: If you’d like to get lots more details of how MBAM works in SCCM TP1905 then check out my blog post here with lots of info, screenshots and a video of it in action.
- Task sequence debugger
- Delivery Optimization in client data sources dashboard
- Improvements to Community Hub
- View SMBIOS GUID in device lists
- OneTrace log viewer
You get this logviewer after installing the Support Center installer.
- Software Center infrastructure improvements
- Reorder custom tabs
- Improvements to app approvals
- Retry the install of pre-approved applications
- Install applications for a device
- Synchronize collection membership results to Azure Active Directory groups
- Configure client cache minimum retention period
- Add a SQL AlwaysOn node