- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- How can I quickly create a Hyper-V Virtual Machine using PowerShell
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: April 2015
How can I set video resolution dynamically during UEFI network boot in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?
Introduction In a previous post I showed you how you can change the video resolution while in WinPE to fix resolution issues on Lenovo hardware when using UEFI network boot. As there is more and more hardware capable of using … Continue reading
Microsoft has just released two word documents explaining how to enroll BYOD devices into Microsoft Intune. The first doc available here http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/46398 is a template that provides BYOD enrollment instructions that you can customize for your Intune end users. The … Continue reading
Updated Script: How can I check for network connectivity & storage before starting a task sequence in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?
Introduction In a previous post I showed you how you can check for network connectivity before starting a task sequence in Configuration Manager 2012 R2. In this post I’ll add a newer script to also check for storage (SAS, SATA, … Continue reading
Introduction Up until this point, PowerShell cmdlet updates for Configuration Manager were bundled together in the Cumulative Updates (or in SP1 proper). From this point onwards though they will be released separately with no need to install a CU. That … Continue reading
The community-based Microsoft Intune Survival Guide has been launched on the TechNet Wiki. This is in parallel to the Configuration Manager Survival Guide, and is meant to be a list of links to helpful resources for Intune. You’re encouraged to … Continue reading