- Troubleshooting Windows 365 connection issues via the troubleshoot option in the Windows 365 app
- Getting started with Windows 365 – Part 8. Windows 365 Boot
- Location redirection in Windows 365
- Technical Preview 2305 is out – should you upgrade ? YES
- Troubleshooting SCEP: Certificate enroll failed. Result: (Gateway timeout (504).).
- ncbrady on How can I use multiple monitors with Windows 365
- ashwina on How can I use multiple monitors with Windows 365
- bahusafoo on How can I get BitLocker Recovery Keys from the ConfigMgr database in SCCM?
- rud on Logitech C920 webcam flickering with a Thinkpad Thunderbolt 3 gen 2 dock? try this
- ncbrady on Learn about Bitlocker Management in Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager version 1910 – part 8 Migration
Category Archives: 2005
What’s new in Microsoft Endpoint Manager – part 2
Introduction These are my notes from a session @ Microsoft Ignite 2020, the session was hosted by Steve Dispensa (Director of Program Management at Microsoft Endpoint Manager) and Ramya Chitrakar (Director of Engineering at Microsoft Endpoint Manager). For the last … Continue reading
Posted in CMPivot Leave a comment
Slides and recording from “New cloud features in Configuration Manager Technical Preview”
Introduction I recently did a presentation for a Belgian User Group where I talked about a bunch of cool features in Microsoft Endpoint Manager like Tenant Attach, the ability to install applications, run scripts, use CMPivot, cloud OSD and more. … Continue reading
How can I calculate the cost of OSD content coming from my CMG ?
Introduction I recently blogged about using a Cloud Management Gateway to serve content for task media support for cloud based content and that blog post got a lot of likes and retweets on Twitter. In addition, there were several questions … Continue reading
Posted in 2005, CMG, cost Leave a comment
A look at task sequence media support for cloud-based content
Introduction Microsoft recently released the mother of all technical previews for Microsoft Endpoint Manager, Configuration Manager technical preview version 2005 which I blogged about at length here. This release has amazing cloud friendly features including some new OSD features and … Continue reading
Posted in 2005, CMG, task sequence cloud content 3 Comments
Microsoft Endpoint Manager Configuration Manager technical preview version 2005 is out
Introduction Configuration Manager technical preview version 2005 is out and here’s a look at some of the features. This is one amazing release, so many great features ! Note: Many of the features in this release depend on your first … Continue reading