In this video (scroll down to the bottom of this post) I show you how you can obtain the MDOP ADMX templates for use within Active Directory Group Policy. I show you where to download the MDOP templates from, how to extract them and how to add them to your Domains Central Store.
Please use the links here to assist with that.
- MBAM ADMX – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-desktop-optimization-pack/solutions/how-to-download-and-deploy-mdop-group-policy–admx–templates
- Download the ADMX – v.2.8
I advise you to test this in a lab first before implementing in production.
- Planning for MBAM Group Policy – https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-desktop-optimization-pack/mbam-v25/planning-for-mbam-25-group-policy-requirements
This is part 9 from a 10 part video series on youtube.
- BitLocker management – Part 1 Initial setup
- BitLocker management – Part 2 Deploy portals
- BitLocker management – Part 3 Customize portals
- BitLocker management – Part 4 Force encryption with no user action
- BitLocker management – Part 5 key rotation
- BitLocker management – Part 6 Force decryption with no user action
- BitLocker management – Part 7 Reporting and compliance
- BitLocker management – Part 8 Migration
- BitLocker management – Part 9 Group Policy settings
- BitLocker management – Part 10 Troubleshooting
For more info about the new Bitlocker Management ability in Configuration Manager 1910 see https://www.niallbrady.com/2019/11/13/want-to-learn-about-the-new-bitlocker-management-in-microsoft-endpoint-manager-configuration-manager/
Please take a look !