- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: September 2014
Introduction The Surface Pro 3 is awesome, and you can deploy it easily using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager, but sometimes things don’t go as planned. If you notice that the hard drive is not BitLockered even though you … Continue reading
Where do I find the MAC address of my Surface Pro 3 Ethernet Adapter in order to use UEFI network boot ?
Introduction If you use Configuration Manager 2012 R2 to image your Microsoft Surface Pro’s and use the Microsoft Surface Ethernet Adapter to do so, make sure you import the correct MAC address of the Surface Ethernet Adapter into Configuration Manager … Continue reading
How can I deploy Windows 8.1 x64 to the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?
Introduction Now that the awesome Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is readily available and getting plenty of good press, customers are buying it and re-imaging the default Windows 8.1 Professional installation with their own corporate install. In this … Continue reading
Why does my Surface Pro 3 take a very long time to UEFI Network Boot using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?
Introduction The Microsoft Surface Pro 3 is a really beautiful device, I’ve had the pleasure of using one and it really is a game changer for Microsoft, if they keep developing this excellent product at this pace then I think … Continue reading