For those of you with your heads in the clouds, or to be more precise, using or implementing Microsoft Intune, please take a few moments to fill in the survey below, your comments will help make the product better for all of us. See Below.
Take the Intune Survey
Connect with Intune engineering about your MDM experience with Intune
The Intune engineering team wants to learn from you how to make Intune perform better. Please take a few moments to answer a short survey telling us about how Intune is working for you. And if you want to take the conversation farther, leave us your contact info and we’ll get back to you – with a gift card!
Take the survey now!
Want to learn more about Intune ?
If you want to learn more about Intune and how you can connect it to Configuration Manager to make a hybrid scenario, then please checkout the guides below:
- CM12 in a Lab – Part 1, integrating Microsoft Intune
- CM12 in a Lab – Part 2, adding Support for iOS devices
- CM12 in a Lab – Part 3, deploying apps to iOS devices
- CM12 in a Lab – Part 4, configuring compliance on iOS devices
- CM12 in a Lab – Part 5, enabling support for Windows 8.1 devices
- CM12 in a Lab – Part 6, deploying Windows 8.1 apps (appx)
- CM12 in a Lab – Part 7, deploying Windows Store apps
- CM12 in a Lab – Part 8, adding Android devices
- CM12 in a Lab – Part 9, deploying Apps to Android devices
- CM12 in a Lab – Part 10, adding Windows Phone 8 devices
- CM12 in a Lab – Part 11, using Microsoft Intune Extensions