- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: November 2013
Introduction In Part 1 of this mini series we integrated Windows Intune with System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager. In this part we will add Support for iOS devices (Iphone, iPad). Many companies today have users with company or personal … Continue reading
Introduction Mobile device management (MDM) in Configuration Manager is possible via the following methods Enrollment by Configuration Manager Mobile Device Legacy Client Exchange Server Connector The methods above provide you with different abilities, Enrollment by Configuration Manager let’s you manage … Continue reading
How can I create Windows 8.1 applications and then deploy them with System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?
Introduction You now have the ability to develop your own applications and then deploy them to new exciting operating systems thanks to the recent releases of the following products: System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Visual Studio 2013 … Continue reading