- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: February 2017
Introduction In the Microsoft Intune Legacy page, you get to see version info about your tenant such as shown here. But at present (Feb 2017) it’s not that easy to see that info in the Intune Preview in Azure unless … Continue reading
Introduction Another month has passed by and finally we get to play with the latest Technical Preview release of System Center Configuration Manager from Microsoft. There are two main versions (of Configuration Manager) available: System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch) … Continue reading
How can I use Express Updates when patching Windows 10 with Quality Updates in System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch) ?
Introduction Windows 10 Enterprise first shipped in July 2015 with Windows 10 version 1507, and since then there have been 2 versions, Windows 10 version 1511 and Windows 10 version 1607. In spring of this year (2017) we will see … Continue reading
Introduction If your users are complaining that they cannot enroll devices or are having related issues you should do some initial troubleshooting, and one of those things you should check is the Service Health of the Microsoft Intune service to … Continue reading