- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: April 2016
Introduction Microsoft is regular as clockwork, pushing out updates to System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview (and the Current Branch releases also) and at a very fast pace. About a month has passed since 1603 was released for Technical Preview … Continue reading
How can I use PowerShell to deploy Windows 10 x64 to the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 using MDT 2013 Update 2
Introduction In a previous post I showed you how you can deploy Windows 10 x64 (version 1507) to the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 using MDT 2013 Update 1. This script has been updated with the following changes: Windows 10 … Continue reading
An updated client setup file (ccmsetup.exe) is available for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager version 1511. This update resolves the following issues: When you migrate clients from Configuration Manager 2007 to System Center Configuration Manager version 1511, an unexpected restart … Continue reading
Cumulative Update 5 now available for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager clients for UNIX and Linux
Introduction Cumulative Update 5 is now available for System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager clients for UNIX and Linux. The article below describes the issues that are fixed in CU5 for ConfigMgr 2012 R2 for UNIX and Linux clients as … Continue reading
How can I use servicing plans in System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch) to upgrade Windows 10 devices ?
Introduction At the start of this series of step by step guides you installed System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch), then you configured discovery methods. Next you configured boundaries to get an understanding of how automatic site assignment and content … Continue reading