- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: December 2015
The Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT) 2013 Update 2 (6.3.8330) is now available on the Microsoft Download Center. This update requires the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK) for Windows 10, available on the Microsoft Hardware Dev Center. (Note that there … Continue reading
Introduction In an earlier post you installed System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch). In this post you will learn about configuring discovery. Planning for discovery in ConfigMgr is an important step while configuring your sites and hierarchies. You need to … Continue reading
A scenario we hear about from customers is that the IT Pro wants to deploy MSI apps to MDM managed Windows devices (devices that do not run the Configuration Manager client software). Today we are making available a new extension … Continue reading
Introduction Microsoft have been hard at work developing the next version of Configuration Manager (after System Center 2012 Configuration Manager). Up until now they’ve released a bunch of Technical Previews and today they’ve announced the General Availability of the RTM … Continue reading