- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- How can I quickly create a Hyper-V Virtual Machine using PowerShell
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: November 2015
The Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager Toolkit contains fifteen downloadable tools to help you manage and troubleshoot Microsoft System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager. The following list provides specific information about each tool in the toolkit. Note: Items … Continue reading
Introduction Microsoft have been hard at work developing the next release of Configuration Manager, and you can test the 4th iteration of it now, called System Center Configuration Manager and Endpoint Protection Technical Preview 4. This post will guide you … Continue reading
What to do if your Surface Pro 4 is hanging during OSD via System Center 2012 R2 SP1 Configuration Manager ?
Problem During Windows 10 TH2 Enterprise x64 deployments (1511) you may notice that the Surface Pro 4 is hanging when getting devices ready at around the 30 % mark (see photo). Leaving the device alone will probably not help as … Continue reading
Today, we are making available System Center Configuration Manager and Endpoint Protection Technical Preview 4. This is the last technical preview before the general availability (GA) of the current branch of System Center Configuration Manager. This release is a great opportunity … Continue reading
Why does Windows end up on X: when deploying Windows 10 x64 1511 (build 10586) with System Center Configuration Manager ?
Introduction If you’ve downloaded the newly released version of Windows 10 x64 1511 (build 10586) or later builds of Windows 10, then you’ll probably want to install it using MDT 2013 Update 1 or Configuration Manager (Current Branch). Problem The … Continue reading