- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: June 2015
On June 25th, Microsoft released another driver update for the Surface Pro 3 here. As usual, i’ve updated my PowerShell script to allow you to deploy this awesome device using minimal effort via a MDT 2013 solution all built with … Continue reading
How can I Enable BitLocker on Hyper-v Gen 2 virtual machines during OSD using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?
Introduction Enabling BitLocker during New Computer scenarios has been a task organizations have been using for years now, indeed you’ve had the ability to automate it fully using FrontEnd’s such as this one. As Virtual technology (such as Microsoft Hyper-V … Continue reading
Microsoft is planning to release the next set of Microsoft Intune features between June 22 and July 2. As part of this service update, customers using Intune standalone (cloud only) and System Center Configuration Manager integrated with Intune (hybrid) can … Continue reading
Microsoft has announced that Intune MAM and CA for Outlook is now available with Intune. In partnership with the Outlook team you can now manage the Outlook apps for iOS and Android using Microsoft Intune mobile application management (MAM) and … Continue reading
Today Microsoft released TP2 of System Center Configuration Manager 2016, below is the blog post via http://blogs.technet.com/b/systemcenter/archive/2015/05/06/now-available-system-center-2016-technical-preview-2.aspx Today we released the second Technical Preview of System Center 2016. System Center 2016 will continue to speed time to value with new … Continue reading