- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: January 2015
In Part 1 of this guide, you learned about the features available in the CM12 UEFI BitLocker FrontEnd HTA, in this part you will learning about installing it in your environment. However before you start make sure to fulfill the requirements listed below first.
Step 1. Fulfill these Requirements first
There are some requirements however, therefore before continuing this guide I will assume that you have:
Integrated MDT 2013 with Configuration Manager 2012 R2
Installed and configured MBAM 2.0 or later
Installed and configured Maik Kosters 7.3 web services
If you have not done the above yet, then do so, below are some links that should help you accomplish those tasks. Continue reading
This is version 4.0 of the original windows-noob FrontEnd HTA, and this time it has evolved to support System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager using UEFI (or legacy capable) hardware running Windows 8.1 Enterprise with Update. For the … Continue reading
Introduction Microsoft released new updated drivers for the Surface Pro 3 yesterday and you can read about what those driver updates contained here. Here’s a breakdown of what those driver versions are: Surface Pro UEFI update (v3.11.450.0) adds support for … Continue reading
Here’s a quick post to let you know that I’ll be speaking at a System Center Configuration Manager event in Zurich, February 9th, for the Switzerland User Group, the details are here. There are other cool speakers like Kenny Buntinx … Continue reading