- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: December 2014
How can I reinstall BitLockered UEFI computers using network boot and System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?
Introduction In previous posts I showed you how you can reinstall computers while retaining users data that were encrypted using BitLocker (full disc encryption), and achieving this via Network boot (PXE) while still encrypted using BitLocker, in other words, … Continue reading
I recently recorded 5 videos in Seattle with Simon May at the Microsoft recording studios on the subject of deploying the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 using Configuration Manager 2012 R2 and MDT 2013 and going into details about UEFI … Continue reading