- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: November 2014
Yesterday Microsoft released updated drivers for the Surface Pro 3 on their website, I blogged about it here. I’ve updated the PowerShell script from this post to pull the new drivers and an additional MSU update which was … Continue reading
Introduction Having the latest drivers for your Surface Pro 3 is a good idea, particularly if you are experiencing issues that may be resolved with the driver updates. If you’ve followed my guides for deploying the Surface Pro 3 (linked … Continue reading