- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- How can I quickly create a Hyper-V Virtual Machine using PowerShell
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: August 2014
How can I display video correctly in WinPE during UEFI Network boot on a Lenovo Thinkpad 10 using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
Introduction More and more touch enabled Windows 8 hardware is becoming available, which is great news for us but it also poses some technical challenges. I recently had to image some Lenovo ThinkPad 10’s with Windows 8.1 using UEFI network … Continue reading
Why do I get a winload.efi (Status: 0xc0000359 error) when using UEFI network boot in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?
Introduction More and more UEFI based hardware is being used in organizations and these UEFI based systems are being imaged via UEFI network boot via Configuration Manager 2012 R2. Problem Up until the introduction of UEFI hardware, most organizations use … Continue reading
How can I increase the SMSTS.Log file size for PXE based OS Deployments using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?
Introduction I’ve seen a lot of questions about how you can increase the log file size for PXE based Operating System Deployments using System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager so hopefully the 2 different methods below will clear things up. … Continue reading
How can I dynamically deploy multiple operating systems with System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager ?
Introduction Traditionally you deploy one operating system per task sequence but there are times when you might want to deploy more than operating system in the same task sequence. There are a variety of ways of doing this, for example … Continue reading