- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: April 2014
When doing some UEFI deployments to tablets recently I was seeing OSDDiskPart errors when it tried to partition the disc for UEFI, the error read OsdDiskPart.exe – Application Error. . The instruction at 0x584c8374 referenced memory at 0x000005c0. The memory … Continue reading
Introduction In a previous post I explained how to deploy hidden task sequences in Configuration Manager by using the SMSTSPreferredAdvertID variable. You can use that method (or variations of it) to Deploy Task Sequences that are hidden and only … Continue reading
I’m testing a bunch of Tablets at work including the Dell Venue 11 Pro (Deploying Windows 8.1 x64 via Configuration Manager 2012 R2) and I needed to get into the bios. To get into the bios from a powered off … Continue reading
Microsoft releases Windows 8.1 Update (KB2919355), how does it impact System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager and MDT 2013 ?
Introduction Microsoft have released Windows 8.1 update and a corresponding version of the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK) for Windows 8.1 Update. This new version of the ADK was released to support the new update to Windows 8.1 … Continue reading
In Part 1 of this mini series we integrated Windows Intune with System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager. In Part 2 we added Support for iOS devices (Iphone, iPad). In Part 3 we learned the difference between App Package for … Continue reading