- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: May 2013
First looks at “Windows Server 2012 Hyper V Installation and configuration Guide” a book by Aidan Finn, Patrick Lownds, Michel Luescher and Damian Flynn.
Introduction I got this new book about Installing and Configuring Hyper-V written by some cool authors indeed, one of whom is Aidan Finn. I have met Aidan Finn several times and I can tell you he’s one sharp cookie with … Continue reading
After selecting a task sequence in Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 you receive “ThreadToResolveAndExecuteTaskSequence failed. Code(0x8007000E)” in SMSTS.LOG
Introduction I recently encountered this problem, after PXE booting a new virtual machine I selected a task sequence from the list of task sequences available and after some delays processing policy the task sequence failed with an error “Failed to … Continue reading
using System Center 2012 Configuration Manager – Part 13. Deploying Windows 8 X64 with custom Start screen
In Part 1 of this series we created our new LAB, we got the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager ISO and extracted it, then copied it to our Active Directory server. We then created the System Management container in AD, … Continue reading