- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- How can I quickly create a Hyper-V Virtual Machine using PowerShell
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: September 2012
If you are testing Windows 8 deployments with Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 then you’ll surely notice the first Windows 8 login screen with a nice picture of the Space Needle in Seattle (I’ve been to Seattle twice but have yet … Continue reading
Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 provides several new features when it comes to OSD and one in particular that I like is the ability to deploy hidden task sequences, what this means is that you can target task sequences to a … Continue reading
how can I Pre-Provision BitLocker in WinPE for Windows 8 deployments using Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 ?
Now that we have Configuration Manager 2012 SP1 beta to test, there is a new BitLocker step in the default task sequences that allows us to enable BitLocker during the deployment and it is called pre-provision BitLocker. Pre-provision BitLocker gives … Continue reading
In Part 1 of this series we created our new LAB, we got the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager ISO and extracted it, then copied it to our Active Directory server. We then created the System Management container in AD, … Continue reading
The Beta of System Center 2012 Service Pack 1 (“SP1”) enables System Center customers to jointly evaluate System Center 2012 with Windows Server 2012 and Windows 8. The Beta is for evaluation purposes only and not to be used in … Continue reading