- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- How can I quickly create a Hyper-V Virtual Machine using PowerShell
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: June 2012
If you browse reports in System Center 2012 Configuration Manager you’ll notice that you can drill down further into some reports which in turn opens up new reports that are not normally visible. If you’d like to find these reports … Continue reading
This is just a very quick post before I head off to TechEd Europe in Amsterdam tomorrow. I’ll be at the Technical Learning Center as part of the Microsoft Staff and I hope some of you drop by and say … Continue reading
In this post you will see how to upgrade System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (RTM release, build 7711) to the recently released Service Pack 1 Beta (Build 7782). [Post Published 20/6/2012. Updated 11/9/2012 with SP1 beta info] Update 11/2/2013: I’ve … Continue reading
Microsoft have released Service Pack 1 CTP2 days after announcing it at TechEd in the US. You can download the CTP here. This Community Technology Preview (“CTP2”) enables System Center customers to jointly evaluate System Center 2012 and Windows Server … Continue reading
How can I add a PXE enabled Distribution Point on Server 2008 X86 for System Center 2012 Configuration Manager ?
Imagine that you still have some Server 2008 X86 boxes in your organization and cannot replace them with Server 2008 R2 just yet, you decide to use what you have and enable the Distribution Point role on these servers with … Continue reading