- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- How can I quickly create a Hyper-V Virtual Machine using PowerShell
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: May 2012
If you were at MMS 2012 you may have seen CD-B330 Configuration Manager 2012: Overview, in there was a demo of the Configuration Manager console in debugview to see SMS Provider classes by adding a new workspace called Tools to … Continue reading
came across this today on the Technet forums so wanted to blog it. Imagine the scenario, someone accidentally deletes the All Unknown Computers collection in CM12. As a result you try to recreate it using manual means but the newly … Continue reading
In Part 1 of this series we created our new LAB, we got the System Center 2012 Configuration Manager ISO and extracted it, then copied it to our Active Directory server. We then created the System Management container in AD, … Continue reading
When you install new computers it would be nice to be able to easily name the computer as part of the deployment, otherwise the new computer could end up with a name like MININT-XRGHJTF unless you import it into Configuration … Continue reading
Congratulations on earning your Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration certification!
got this in the mail today, great ! 🙂 if you are interested in taking the exam (70-243) then please see this post. cheers niall Congratulations on earning your Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration certification! We hope … Continue reading