- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: August 2011
Introduction Update: if you want to automate most of this see my post here If you find yourself with some new hardware and are trying to PXE boot and you see WinPE downloading then restarting as soon as it loads, … Continue reading
How can I determine if the drive is Encrypted (Protected) or not during a BitLocker task sequence in WinPE ?
you might need to know if your drive is Encrypted with Bitlocker or not while in WinPE, so how do you do that ? by utilising a call to the GetProtectionStatus Method of the Win32_EncryptableVolume Class Using Wmi Code Creator … Continue reading
as you are getting your systems ready for BitLocker deployments you’ll probably at some stage want to know if the TPM chip is enabled or disabled in the bios, to do this in WinPE involves the following, create a Run … Continue reading
I ran into this recently while testing BitLocker on Dell’s (in particular on a Dell E6410), I was under the impression that all Dell’s shipping for a long time now were shipping with a TPM chip, however when running my … Continue reading
using SCCM 2012 beta 2 in a LAB – Part 9. Deploying Windows 7 Enterprise Deploying our captured images
In Part 1. of this series we Installed SCCM 2012, in Part 2 we started to configure it. In Part 3, we configured Beta 2 some more by enabling Active Directory discovery methods, adding some site system roles, configuring the … Continue reading