- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- How can I automate the deployment of Windows 10 version 1709 (Fall Creators Update) using MDT and PowerShell ?
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: December 2010
how can I deploy Office 2010 Professional Plus using SCCM 2007 Part 2. Create Package/Program/Advertisement and Test
In part one of this guide, we prepared Office 2010 X86 by downloading the files required (including the OCT), and created our own MSP file. Now we will add that customised package to ConfigMgr. Step 1. Create the Office 2010 … Continue reading
This guide will help you to deploy Office 2010 using SCCM 2007 in your LAB. If you’d like to get guidance from Technet on this subject then please see here. This guide is based upon and may reference content found … Continue reading
New Hotfix:- Creating OSD USB deployment media in System Center Configuration Manager 2007 fails with "The parameter is incorrect"
If you are creating a lot of USB deployment media, then you’ll have come across this problem, I know that I have and no fix or explanation was offered, until now. Symptoms When trying to create Stand-alone media, Bootable media, or … Continue reading
In Part 1. of this series we Installed vNext. In Part 2., we then Configured vNext to use the New AD Site as a boundary and Configured Discovery Methods in vNext. In Part 3, we installed the Reporting Point Role … Continue reading