- Troubleshooting “Something went wrong error 801c0003” during enrollment via Windows AutoPilot and Microsoft Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1712 now available !
- How can I use Windows AutoPilot with a Proxy ?
- How can I customize the start screen in Windows 10 using Intune
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview 1711 now available !
- Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Cireson ConfigMgr Portal
- Current Branch for Business
- Custom Client User Settings
- Microsoft Ignite
- Microsoft Surface
- MMS 2016
- ConfigMgr 2007
- ConfigMgr 2012
- System Center Configuration Manager (Current Branch)
- System Center Configuration Manager Technical Preview
- Manage Duplicate Hardware Identifiers
- SQL Server 2016
- Windows 10
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2016
Monthly Archives: February 2010
I’ve been testing scanstate in Offline mode while in Windows PE in the last few days for Windows XP to Windows 7 migrations and it’s impressive and fast, so I thought this would be a good way of showing you … Continue reading
using Offline Mode in Windows PE using USMT 4 via a task sequence in SCCM 2007 SP2 scanstate using offlinewindir in winpe
hi all, well this feature in USMT 4 is handy, as it allows you to do a scanstate while in Windows PE in other words, not in the OS so no problems with services running or applications running meaning that … Continue reading
Customising Windows 7 deployments – part 2. Specifying an Organisational Unit (OU) using the MachineObjectOU variable.
Specifying an Organisational Unit (OU) using the MachineObjectOU variable. Step 1. Create a collection variable. In Configmgr expand the collections node and select your Deploy 7 x86 collection (if you don’t have one, create one for the purpose of this … Continue reading
This is a very common question, how can I change the regional, keyboard, locale etc in Windows 7, so I’ll try and explain how i do it in this post. In this example we will make the Italian keyboard layout … Continue reading